If you want to discover what Australia is all about, try an exciting self-drive campervan vacation. Take to the road in a compact, cost-efficient campervan. Modern, spacious campers provide you with all you need on your self-drive journey. From a stylish kitchenette to plenty of storage, self-drive campers also have special features:-
- They are economical
- Are easy to drive
- Have a large double bed
- Have 240v plug-in for appliances
Why not start your search now for campervan hire Australia with online specialists? Looking to score the best deal in town for your next campervan getaway? Reliable hire firms in Australia can offer you exactly that, no worries
Driving in Australia
Australia is a huge country, so to enjoy your self- drive holiday; it’s a good idea to research your intended travelling route, especially when driving long distances. It’s far better to travel at a leisurely pace, exploring the many attractions of Australian. Aim to cover around 150-200 km per day, you’ll experience this beautiful country in comfort, sweet as.
Have a wonderful adventure in a self-drive campervan. Here are a variety of featured Australian touring routes, perfect for your holiday:-
- Perth to Geraldton approx 420 km – drive north along Indian Ocean Drive via the Pinnacles Desert. Continue north to Geraldton where you can treat yourself to some of the freshest seafood in Western Australia. How about trying the famous western rock lobster? Ripper.
- Carnarvon to Exmouth approx 370 km – head north along the North West coast highway to the pristine Ningaloo Reef and its unspoiled beaches. If you’re on vacation between March and early July you might have the opportunity to swim with giant white sharks, the world’s largest fish, awesome.
- Exmouth to Coral Bay approx 150 km – spend your day snorkelling the magnificent coral gardens of the Ningaloo Marine Park. Nearby, Cape Range National Park offers rugged scenery, deep canyons, limestone ranges including spectacular gorges.
- Shark Bay – spend some time at the water’s edge meeting the friendly bottlenose dolphins of Monkey Mia, what an unforgettable experience. Have your camera ready to take photographs of these beautiful creatures. After feeding the dolphins, unwind onboard a stylish catamaran, end your day wining and dining on the beach with a barbie.
- Shark Bay to Kalbarri approx 390 km – the popular coastal holiday town of Kalbarri is located at the mouth of the Murchison River. It’s a great place to relax, chill out and have some fun.
- Kalbarri to Perth approx 590 km – stop in at Kalbarri’s coastal gorges on your way south. Break your journey in the charming historical town of Northampton. Northampton is a great place to spend the morning or afternoon before continuing your drive to Perth.
Catering for your needs
Whichever type of campervan you wish to hire, online specialists can cater for your needs. Expect an award-winning service and great value for money campervan hire.